There are currently three ways to import drawings and images into TouchDraw.
- Use the Import Menu available within TouchDraw to import from cloud storage services such as DropBox or Box.
- Import from the local TouchDraw documents directory, which can be managed within iTunes.
- Use a third party application (such as, but not limited to Mail, DropBox or Box) to send (or “Open in…”) a drawing to TouchDraw on the iPad itself.
Table of contents
- Importing within TouchDraw
- Importing Using iTunes
- Importing Using Mail \(or other local application\)